Queens Walk is an exciting development of 129 luxury 1 & 2 bedroom apartments in the heart of East Grinstead.
* * *
AMAZING DEALS AVAILABLE FOR FIRST-TIME BUYERS
First-time buyers can receive stamp duty & legal fee contributions and move in hassle free with only a 5% deposit + a complimentary furniture pack.
* * *
OTHER AVAILABLE INCENTIVES INCLUDE*
Mortgage paid for 6 months**, deposit amount matched by Weston Homes for non Help to Buy customers*** & all 1 bedroom apartments reserved in November will include 1 parking space.
Situated behind the town’s main retail area and only a 10 minute walk from the railway station, Queens Walk is ideally located for couples and young professionals desiring suburban living with easy commuting options.
East Grinstead Railway station offer services into London Victoria every 30 minutes and is only a 20 minute drive to the M23, which provides easy access to Gatwick and the M25.
There are also many locations of natural beauty or historical significance in the area, including Chartwell, the principal home of Sir Winston Churchill, Hever Castle, the childhood home of Anne Boleyn and Ashdown Forest, an ancient area of open heathland.
Each of the development’s beautifully designed homes feature contemporary open-plan living areas, including superb bespoke designer kitchens and stunning high specification bathrooms, all finished to the highest standards.
* Not all above incentives can be used together. Speak to a Sales Consultant to find out more
**An amount agreed at point of reservation – as a one off allowance on completion
***Subject to agreement at point of reservation – up to a total maximum deposit amount of 10% (5% max from Weston Homes)Click Here To Visit Website
This beautiful Weston Homes development will offer a choice of luxury 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2, 3 & 4 bedroom houses situated in a pleasant rural setting within easy reach of amenities.
Launching Summer 2018.Click Here To Visit Website
Launching Autumn 2018
Waterhouse Gardens is a stunning development by Weston Homes of 502 luxury 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom duplexes, a short walk from the centre of Maidstone.Click Here To Visit Website
A Beverley Homes development set within the historic village of Puckeridge comprising of beautifully designed 3 and 4 bedroom semi-detached country homes.
Launching May 18
Oakleigh Grove features a stunning range of two bedroom apartments and two & three bedroom houses situated a few minutes walk from Whetstone Town Centre.
Oakleigh Grove, Whetstone is the ideal commuter location due to its close proximity to the A406 North Circular and A1, as well as Totteridge and Whetstone tube station, which sits on the Northern Line with direct links to central London.Click Here To Visit Website
Stunning new contemporary development by Beverley Homes of 22 one, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments located in an excellent position to access all local amenities and transport links.Click Here To Visit Website
A Weston Homes development of 26 two, three and four bedroom houses and 23 one and two bedroom apartments, situated in the historic town of Buckingham.Click Here To Visit Website
A Weston Homes development - Eastfields is a remarkable collection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments alongside 3 and 4 bedroom houses situated on Coldhams Lane, a short distance from Cambridge City centre.
Eastfields is a captivating new development positioned just a stone's throw away from Cambridge City Centre, although still offering exceptional links to surrounding cities such as London and Peterborough. Located on the fringe of Cambridge, this new development offers a balance between rural and urban living. Ideal for those looking for enjoyable country living, but also offering access to a more engaging city lifestyle.
Eastfields inhabits a prime position on Coldhams Lane, with excellent transport, community, education and work facilities within easy reach; also being within close proximity to Cambridge Airport. Local amenities are easily accessible, along with a City full of rich culture, yet the development is still surrounded by landscaped open space.
Each individual home within this quaint community features modern and luxury fixtures and fittings. This includes outstanding designer kitchens with quartz stone worktops along with remarkable high specification bathrooms with porcelain tiling, all finished to the highest quality.Click Here To Visit Website
A Taylor Wimpey development. A collection of luxury three and four bedroom homes designed to meet the needs and aspirations of modern families.Click Here To Visit Website
A stunning collection of 14, one, two and three bedroom apartments and 10, four bedroom villas, situated on Lee Terrace in the conservation area of Blackheath.
Each of the homes designed by Berkeley are modern in appearance, yet reflect and complement the unique character of properties in the surrounding area.
-Superb specification throughout with master bedroom en suites
-Individually designed kitchens with designer appliances
-Outdoor space to each home
-The vibrant village of Blackheath just half a mile away 13 minutes to London Bridge by rail
A London Square development of a phased mixed-use scheme ranging from 3 – 9 storeys plus basements comprising a series of new buildings and retained/refurbished/extended buildings to provide commercial, retail, art gallery and storage floorspace and 406 residential units.Click Here To Visit Website
BPC are currently working with a number of property developers, both privately owned and PLC alike. Our expertise in all areas of development, sales and professional advice ensures all our clients receive the best service.
BPC’s aim is to work closely with their clients on a day to day basis, not only to source the land opportunities but to also study locations of specific interest to them.
There is no doubt that with their combined experience the benefits of their knowledge can only be an asset to any property developer and development
What BPC do offer is a tailor-made service for land owners based on the personal attention of the directors themselves. Should you require further information or wish to discuss a particular land opportunity please call 01992 558855 and ask for Steve.
2. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED? We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through: - a) Direct Interactions. You may give us your identity, contact and financial data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. b) Automated Technologies or Interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
4. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
6. DATA SECURITY We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
7. DATA RETENTION We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.